- This event has passed.
Defence Industry Business Bites – Strategic Challenges for Defence SMEs post COVID-19
April 9, 2020 @ 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Join us for a conversation with Rebecca Humble, Chief of Strategy and Capability, Nova Group, and Jim Whalley, South Australian Chief Entrepreneur; Chairman, Executive Director and Co-Founder of Nova Group.
During this session Rebecca and Jim will provide insights into the Defence industry landscape post COVID-19;
- What can we expect the defence industry landscape to look like, post business hibernation?
- What will be the impact of the fast-tracked work packages on industry in twelve months and two years’ time?
- What should defence industry, in particular SMEs, be doing now to prepare for the above point.
- What opportunities does the COVID-19 pandemic present to industry: From a lessons learned perspective in terms of BCP .
- Consideration of industry as a FIC.
- How does this support the growth and promotion of Australian industry to support the establishment of a Sovereign industrial capability.
Zoom details will be emailed Wed 8 April.
**Please note, this event is only available to financial members. If you’re unsure if this is applicable to you, please email [email protected] to find out more about membership.**