Defence Leaders Breakfast
29 September @ 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Learn about the opportunities and challenges in the defence sector labour market and their impact on your business.
Improve your capacity to plan and make informed workforce decisions so your business can thrive in defence industry.
- Rob Kremer – Director, Kinexus
- Melissa Ciplys – Head of People and Cutlure, Shoal Group
- Richard Price – Chief Executive, Defence SA
- Geoff Rohrsheim – Co-founder, Chamonix and exposé as well as Non-Executive Director of ASC
Our panelists will bring actionable insights including;
- Defence industry workforce supply and demand
- Salary changes and EVP trends
- Workforce expectations and intentions
- Trends effecting recruitment and retention
- How other businesses are rising to the challenge
- Realising business efficiencies to reduce the quantity of skills needed
Who should attend :
- CEO’s and Executives from SMEs in defence industry and wider manufacturing sector
- Business owners looking to grow in defence sector
- HR Professionals
- Individuals working in defence industry and adjacent sectors
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Mathilda Grist ([email protected]) for more details.
Ticket sales close 8am Monday 20 September 2021, unless sold out prior.