DTC Teaming Award
The DTC Teaming Award is awarded to DTC members who have collaborated with other DTC members and/or organisations to address a gap in the capacity or capability of the Defence sector. The award recognises and celebrates organisations who achieve mutual business success as a result of the teaming arrangement with other organisations.
Acknowledges organisations who contribute to building the awareness of collaboration and teaming practices by sharing examples of best practice and their results, inspiring similar excellence in others; and
Identifies those who drive greater awareness and understanding of the benefits of collaboration in the Defence sector.
The lead nominee for the Teaming Award must be a financial DTC member.
- The teaming arrangement must have resulted in a commercial outcome and cannot be an arrangement currently bidding for work.
- The activity to which the teaming arrangement applies:
- may have commenced more than 12 months ago; and
- must be still in operation or under contract at the time of submitting the award nomination OR been completed within the last 24 months.
- The teaming arrangement has successfully brought together businesses to realise a commercial outcome or benefit to Defence,
- The teaming arrangement addresses a gap in the capacity or capability of the Australian Defence sector; and
- The emerging products or services produced as part of the teaming arrangement has improved Australia’s sovereign capability.