The Defence Teaming Centre (DTC), headquartered in South Australia, is focused on engaging, developing and advocating for Defence Industry.
Our membership community is an ecosystem of suppliers across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains collaborating and teaming to build a sovereign defence capability.
Advocacy is focused on the establishment and growth of a sustainable defence industry sector for Australia. The DTC support and develop a diversified Australian industry for Defence. We work across the supply chain and government to identify policy and programs that will reduce the cost and complexity of doing business in defence and space for Australian small to medium enterprises (SME’s).
As a member of the DTC you join a supply chain community that includes Defence, Primes, professional service providers, academia and SME’s working together to build sovereign defence capability.
Members include Prime Defence Contractors, SME’s, Professional Service Providers and Academic Institutions that are involved in supplying and supporting Australia’s Defence force.
Membership with the DTC offers:
- Regular member-only email updates.
- Discounted access to professionally coordinated networking events, connecting industry to key decision makers.
- Subscription to Defence Business magazine.
- Ad hoc support and personalised introductions to key people of interest.
- Tradeshow support.
- Exclusive member-only travel discounts (offered by ATPI Marine & Energy).
- Access to Defence Industry 101 Training.
- Discounted access to industry development workshops and programs, including the South Australian Defence Industry Leadership Program (SADILP).
- Ongoing access to telephone advice on defence supply chain matters.
- Quad chart development assistance.
- Representation on the Australian Industry Group Defence Council.
- Annual Member Dinner & Awards Ceremony to recognise member achievements.
Exclusive Member Benefits
- Discounted Access to ADM Magazine.
- Naval, Military, and Air Force Club of SA Inc. annual membership at 75% of the standard rate.
- Visit the club’s website for more information and to apply online: https://www.navmil.org/
- Quad Chart Design Package from DTC Member Quisk:
- Jason and the Team are familiar with the defence market and Quad Charts specifically and will work with you to ensure you’re putting forward a professional and engaging document for $390 excluding GST, which includes 3 hours of design work. Visit the Quisk website for more information.