Welcome to the defence industry association
which is growing and scaling Australia's defence sector
Increase your network and learn how to win work in Defence by joining the Defence Teaming Centre.
The Defence Teaming Centre is a not-for-profit defence industry association based in South Australia supporting and developing Australia’s defence industry. We specialise in bringing together Defence Primes, SMEs, academia and professional service providers to network, collaborate and team for defence related opportunities. Our mission is to grow and scale Australia’s defence industry sector.
Our membership community is an ecosystem of suppliers across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains collaborating and teaming to build a sovereign defence capability.
Our advocacy is focused on the establishment and growth of a sustainable defence industry sector in Australia. We work across the supply chain and government to identify policy and programs that will reduce the cost and complexity of doing business in defence and space for Australian small to medium enterprises (SME’s).
As a member of the DTC you join an Australia wide supply chain community that includes Defence, Primes, professional service providers, academia and SME’s working together to build sovereign defence capability.
When you join the DTC community you receive:
- Regular member-only email updates.
- Discounted access to professionally coordinated networking events, connecting industry to key Defence decision makers.
- Subscription to Defence Business magazine.
- Ad hoc support and personalised introductions to key people of interest.
- Tradeshow support.
- Exclusive member-only travel discounts (offered by ATPI Marine & Energy).
- Access to Defence Industry 101 Training.
- Discounted access to industry development workshops and programs, including the Defence Industry Leadership Program (DILP).
- Ongoing access to telephone advice on defence supply chain matters.
- Quad chart development assistance.
- Representation on the Australian Industry Group Defence Council.
- Annual Defence Industry Dinner & Awards Ceremony to recognise member achievements.
Exclusive Member Benefits
- Discounted Access to ADM Magazine.
- Quad Chart Design Package from DTC Member Quisk:
- Jason and the Team are familiar with the defence market and Quad Charts specifically and will work with you to ensure you’re putting forward a professional and engaging document for $450 excluding GST, which includes 3 hours of design work. Visit the Quisk website for more information.
Annual membership fees range from $995 (ex GST) to $6,520 (ex GST) depending on the size of your organisation. For a quote based on your full-time equivalent employees, or to discuss how membership with the DTC can benefit your organisation, please email email@example.com or phone 08 7320 1000.