- This event has passed.
How Culture Contributes to Building Great Teams and Extraordinary Results
August 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
A Zone Culture Masterclass – 25 August 2021
Does your company culture help or hinder your role as a leader in building great teams and encouraging extraordinary performance?
Gallup Engagement Scores, just before Covid 19 in 2020, found that only 15% of employees are actively engaged at work. 60% just come to work for a paycheck and 25% don’t really want to be at work. This means that 85% of employees (globally) are not actively engaged!
As a leader in your company, how do you ensure that your official culture (vision, mission, values, code of conduct) is reflected in the real, day to day experience of your staff, your customers, and other stakeholders of your company?
This in-person masterclass will provide you with a unique perspective and some practical insights and tools for managers and leaders on how to optimise your company culture for building great teams and encouraging extraordinary results every single day.
1. Is company culture and team culture the same thing?
2. What is the role of the leader in keeping your company culture alive and thriving?
3. Does candid feedback generate extraordinary results?
4. What do employees need from their team leader to thrive in these uncertain times?
5. What are the practical tools and skills leaders need to materially impact their company culture and their team’s performance, every single day?
Free for DTC Members – DTC Members register here.
Non Members Price: $330 – DTC Non Members Register here
**Limited places available.