Gear up for Land Forces
13 July @ 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
In preparation for Land Forces the Defence Teaming Centre (DTC) is hosting a combined trade show and quad chart workshop at Lot Fourteen.
Trade shows can be an effective promotion and sales platform for SMEs, but they can be a waste of time if businesses are not properly prepared.
Lee Stanley from Daronmont Technologies, a Defence Prime and the Defence Teaming Centre have collaborated on a quad chart and trade show prep workshop to help SMEs create a strategy to assist in preparing for the upcoming trade show and identify opportunities.
The quad chart and trade show prep workshop will cover:
- What to expect
- Why you need a trade show strategy
- How to create an effective quad chart
- Prime perspective of objectives, how SMEs should engage with Primes and what they look for in quad charts
- SME preparation trade show advice and how to identify business opportunities
- Risks and risk mitigation
- Post trade show follow up
Ticket sales close Monday 9am 11 July 2022.
BD After Five at the Crowne Plaza Adelaide will be held following the Trade Show Prep workshop from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
This event is free for DTC Members, however it is $500 for non members to attend. This will be invoiced.
If you are not a financial DTC member, we are happy to discuss membership options with you, please call 08 7320 1000 or email [email protected]