Defence Leaders Breakfast
10 August @ 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Key leaders in Defence & defence industry to present at the Defence Teaming Centre’s Defence Leaders Breakfast
We are entering another period of change with changes in both the State and Federal governments, increasing activity from the US and the UK on the back of the AUKUS agreement, and rising defence budgets make investing in the Australian defence market very attractive. But how do we leverage off of this interest and investments to grow Australia’s defence sovereign capability? Where do companies who work above the line sit in this ecosystem? How do SMEs get the support they need to not only establish themselves in the defence sector, but grow?
Throughout the breakfast you will learn about how we can grow our defence industry, with a particular focus on the maritime industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to help improve your capacity to plan and make informed workforce decisions so your business can thrive in defence industry.
Our speakers will bring actionable insights into:
- Re-thinking ship sustainment to improve capability availability and sustainment efficiency
- Overview of ship acquisition programs
- Australia’s geopolitical landscape and implications for Australia’s defence industry
- RADM Wendy Malcolm, Head Maritime Systems, CASG
- Sheryl Lutz, First Assistant Secretary Ships, CASG
- Rebecca Humble, Chief of Strategy & Corporate Affairs, Nova Systems
- The Hon Susan Close MP, Deputy Preimer of South Austrlia and Minister for Defence and Space Industries
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact our events and promotions team at [email protected] for more information.
Ticket sales close at 9am Tuesday, 2 August 2022, unless sold our prior.Buy Tickets Here
Thank you to our sponsors