The DTC Resilient and Adaptive Award recognises and celebrates an SME (less than 200 employees) that has stood the test of time through the peaks and troughs of Defence expenditure.
DTC Resilient and Adaptive Award
- The applicant must be a financial DTC member;
- The project that the award applies to must be ongoing within financial year; and
- The project must have resulted in a commercial outcome and cannot be an arrangement currently bidding.
- Has created new products or services or adapted established products or services in the defence market to help Defence maintain a regionally superior capability.
- Has invested in training and skills to establish a workforce that supports the establish of a sovereign industrial capability for Australia
- Has invested in new technologies and or has adapted its business model to produce a diversified business that is capable of withstanding the peaks and troughs of Defence expenditure or when faced with adversity?
- Can demonstrate periods of major scale-up and/or scale-down
- Has pursued export or non-defence markets to increase diversity.
Please complete the following nomination form as indicated below to be considered for this award